Property Management Atlanta
With more than 25 years of experience, Heritage Property Management is responsible for maintaining and increasing the property value of over 50,000 homes in more than 300 communities in the Atlanta area. Our team of 100+ knowledgeable professionals brings expert resources to all facets of our property management service. Our success is directly attributable to providing superior customer service, exceptional value and dedicated employees who recognize the significance of protecting our clients most important investment - their home.
- Assist the client in a competitive bidding process for non-emergency services, and provide input in selection of contractors and in developing contract specifications.
- Direct contractors providing recurring services, and monitor specific contractor performance to ensure substantial compliance with contract specifications.
- Perform regular site inspections in order to maintain a superior knowledge of the condition of the property and performance of the client's contractors.
- Obtain from each contractor relevant certificates of insurance.
- Receive service requests fro repairs or maintenance of property and report trends in service request to client.
- Advise client of major problems or trends in maintenance service requests as they occur.
- Handle any problem which may arise on a responsive individual basis.
- Arrange for prompt and satisfactory response to emergency service requests.
Property Management Divisions
Homeowner Associations/Property Owner Associations