Covering every aspect needed to operate top-performing communities, Heritage looks beyond just having your bills paid on time, and provides you with an array of services and trainings to accomplish any task big or small.
Our services provide the tools necessary for every community to function at peak performance levels, allowing each resident the freedom to Start Living.
We are in the business of protecting and enhancing property values and quality of life for the communities we manage.
All of our actions must be measured by our passion to be the best and our desire to make a difference.
We are committed to providing the highest quality service available to our clients through innovation, technology, and communication.
We provide a work environment that promotes team member collaboration, health and wellness, inclusion, acknowledgement, awards and training.
Our Core Community Management Services Include:
Property Management Services:
- Performance of regular on-site property inspections
- Facilitation of communication between a community’s Board and its residents
- Covenant enforcement via property inspections and the issuance of violation letters
- Solicitation of bids for non-emergency services
- Insurance services
- Project management
- Coordination of general membership meetings
- Record maintenance
Financial Management Services:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assistance in the development of annual budgets
- Billing, collection and maintenance of homeowner dues
- Processing and handling of delinquencies
- Receipt, review and payment of invoices
- Procurement of community loans
- Preparation of community-specific tax returns
- Corporation filings with the State
- Assistance with year-end audits